Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ruby
Ruby
Admin
https://monsterhighschool.forumotion.com

having the time of your life [open] Empty having the time of your life [open]

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:08 am
Despite Cherry's small frame, there's a weight behind every soft step forward. She tries to leave the weight behind, to let it sink into the stone path beneath her shoes. It doesn't work as intended, only leaving her to move forward at a glacial pace.

Monster High. It's a name that's come up from time to time in her travels, as a sort of safe haven; a home that welcomes all monsters.

This place doesn't feel like home, not yet, but no place ever has. Not that she can remember, at least.

She sighs, the action forming a small cloud of mist before her in the cool autumn air, and takes another step forward.

(It isn't home yet.

It could be, in time.)

She waves delicately to catch the attention of someone nearby. "Excuse me--do you happen to know which way to go to find the dormitories? I might have gotten a little lost."
emptymorgue
emptymorgue

having the time of your life [open] Empty Re: having the time of your life [open]

Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:04 pm
"Oh! Hmm... they're that-a-way!" Phyllis responds cheerily, turning and pointing more or less directly at a solid wall. "Or, wait... no, that's probably not very useful, huh? Let's see..." She thinks for a minute. "Actually you're pretty far off, and it's been a little while since I last took a route that didn't involve some shortcuts, so how about I just guide you there? The hallways change around a bit, so I'm not sure I could actually give you proper directions."

Well, it would also be possible to ask the school to do it, but it's good to get know the new students! Office hours are always so depressingly empty... is a classroom just too stuffy to get across the right impression no matter what the class is? Ah, speaking of - "I'm Phyllis, by the way. It's nice to meet you!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum